GROOVY RHINO TERMS OF SERVICE
- Your Acceptance
- By using the Site in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Site, you agree to these Terms of Service and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by us, each of which is incorporated by reference and each of which may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
- Certain parts of the Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time; your use of such services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference.
- These Terms of Service applies to all users of the Site, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information, and other materials or services, registered or otherwise.
- The Site
- Site Access
- Groovy Rhino hereby grants you permission to use the Website as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that: (i) your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal, non-commercial use; (ii) you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without Groovy Rhino’s prior written authorization; (iii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; and (iv) you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” “bots” etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Groovy Rhino servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Groovy Rhino grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Groovy Rhino reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Groovy Rhino is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use the Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Site including without limitation, information, data, articles, text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by or licensed to Groovy Rhino, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Groovy Rhino reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content obtained through the Website other than expressly permitted herein for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Content therein. There is no guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Site is or will continue to be accurate.
- Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
You agree that your use of the Site shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Groovy Rhino, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the Website and your use thereof. Groovy Rhino makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Site’s content or the content of any sites linked to this Site. In no event shall Groovy Rhino, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website, (iii) unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (iv) interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party, and/or (v) errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Groovy Rhino is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
Today’s Collective does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Site or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and Groovy Rhino will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
You specifically acknowledge that Groovy Rhino shall not be liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The Website is controlled and offered by Groovy Rhino from its facilities in the United States of America and Canada. Groovy Rhino makes no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Groovy Rhino, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Site; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Site.
- Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Content to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 18, as the Site is not intended for children under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use the Site — there are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Groovy Rhino without restriction.
YOU AND Groovy Rhino AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN SIX (6) MONTHS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Terms of Service Last Amended: November 2016